Interview with Hemendra Singh – CEO, The NineHertz
1. Please introduce your company and give a brief about your role within the company.
NineHertz India Private Limited (NHIPL) branded as The NineHertz is a leading custom software development company headquartered in Jaipur. Since the establishment of the company in January 2008, we aspire to design high-tech business solutions. We serveour services to SMEs, Enterprises, Startups, and Entrepreneurs.
I’m the CEO & Co-Founder of The NineHertz, working towards growth hacking techniques and unifying the talented workforce with our potential clients to boost their business productivity and growth in the market.
2. What was the idea behind starting this organization?
The idea was to bridge the gap between businesses and technologies. To empower small to medium enterprises by introducing digital trends into their business model.
3. What are the services you offer to your clients?
The NineHertz offers specialized services in Business Process Management (BPM), Product Development and Services, Software Product Development, Mobile App Development, Web Development Services, Portal Development, Industrial Solutions, Digital Marketing Services, On Demand App Solutions, etc.
4. What is your company’s business model–in house team or third party vendors / outsourcing?
We follow the in-house business model.
5. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
We have a separate team of experts who is available 24x7 for catering to the queries and needs of our existing clients. Apart from this, we send push notifications to our clients for any future software updates to keep them updated with the current trends. We offer 6 months free post-launch services where we resolve all the bugs (if any) reported on App Store or Play store or by the application users.
6. Give your opinions on how far this app revolution can make a difference in the technology world?
Technology has changed how we interact in our personal lives and professional lives. The changes were gradual like adopting new communication channel to securely transferring the money through eWallet to online shopping.
In my opinion, businesses across the world can interact with their potential customers anywhere and anytime. Mobile apps have brought all services in users palm and businesses can leverage app’s benefits by offering their exclusive services.
7. Define your future prospective and vision regarding new technologies like wearable and IoT apps?
We already have a team of certified professionals who are developing apps based on emerging technologies like AR, VR, Wearable, IoT, etc. These technologies boost the business growth rate and enhance the user experience. Thus, in future, the app development companies will surely motivate businesses to implement them to their business models.
8. What are the key factors that you consider before deciding the cost of a mobile application?
Features, Complexity, Time Duration and Resource Requirements.
9. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
The toughest challenge is to keep up with the market and customers’ demands. In addition to this, is keep a pace with the updating technologies. We invest thousands of dollar to skill our professionals in new technologies.
10. What latest technologies and tools you’re planning to implement for mobile app development?
We are working on the latest updates in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality. Our team is planning to offer an advanced version of these technologies for better user experience.