Interview with Jignesh Vaghasiya – CEO, Universal Stream Solution
1. Please introduce your company and give a brief about your role within the company.
I am CEO at Universal stream Solution LLC which is an outsourcing company engaged in mobile and web app development. We work with Health Solution, startups, B2B businesses, and enterprises. The company is located in Atlanta, Georgia, Jignesh Vaghasiya is CEO and Founder at Universal stream Solution LLC. It’s a mobile and web app development company with headquarter in Atlanta. We help small & medium, health company, enterprise-scale businesses and startups to build their ideas.
2. What was the idea behind starting this organization?
Developing software is always my favourite activity scope. Our prime objective has always been to help clients climb the technology ladder. We are still working with the recent digital trends to help medium and small-sized organizations to develop with the competition.
We always work on a business model which can assist our clients to succeed. We have the resources under multiple trends to analyze the markets and their behavior. We design our strategy and then implement according to customer desires.
3. What are the services you offer to your clients?
We are engaged in full-stack development of Health and On Demand, Dating webs & software products for iOS, Android, and web. Software Product Development, Mobile App Development, Web Development Services, Portal Development, Industrial Solutions, Digital Marketing Services, On Demand App Solutions, etc.
4. What is your company’s business model–in house team or third party vendors / outsourcing?
We have an in-house developer team, QA engineers, UI / UX designers, and PMs that create customer software in any other region of the world. We are more involved in designing mobile and web applications for overseas clients as we perform as an offshore company.
Our company’s business model is simple, take a look.
• Fixed cost model
• Resource-based Engagement Model
• Project-based Engagement Model
• Dedicated development model
5. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
Yes, we have an annual agreement with the Maintenance and support Customer as well as depend on it based on personal project requirements and private client contracts, our experts provide all needed project support services such as unique execution characteristics if necessary or software management. The support is mostly via Email and Call.
6. Give your opinions on how far this app revolution can make a difference in the technology world?
As far as mobile applications are concerned. It provides more options when it comes to mobile apps when comparing websites. As it allows them to connect with a massive crowd and quickly reach their strategic advantage amongst all population groups, the most significant percentage of businesses in today's time has shifted to a mobile app.
7. Define your future prospective and vision regarding new technologies like wearable and IoT apps?
Just a few decades earlier, technology giant Apple Inc. had predicted that wearable’s did the next big thing.
Wearable’s and IoT are used by most of us today in one or another way. It has become a part of our life. Companies spend in such techniques an enormous quantity of cash to make them accessible to all.
We have good command on Wearable’s technology app development for health & fitness Industry.
8. What are the key factors that you consider before deciding the cost of a mobile application?
The most important thing is the complexity of the project requirements. However, also consider the following something for our costing to decide the mobile app development price, we must narrow down on the following details:
1. The technology which will be used in the development
2. The functionalities to be included in the App
3. The number of resources that will be employed for the project
4. The complexity of the UI/UX design
5. The Testing process that needs to be adopted (Manual/Automation)
6. Deployment and maintenance & support
9. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
The main difficulties are the time, and I think, are cultural and language and time difference. Also, it is a real challenge to find the right and reliable outsourcing partner, so I recommend those who want to outsource their projects learn all information about a future partner. As for time and culture - we always ready to support a new startup business.
Our expert team is always focused on the interests of our customer first, and Universal Stream Solution LLC adapt to their requirements and needs.
10. What latest technologies and tools you’re planning to implement for mobile app development?
We are planning to cater to the current demand of the market in terms of Flutter App development. Our team is always ready to offer an advanced version of these technologies for better user experience.