1. Please introduce your company and give a brief about your role within the company.
Uplogic Technologies is the most popular global Web, IT & Mobile App Development company. We are well organized with a team of Professional Experts who has strong skills and expertise in Digital Products. Our core products are SpotnEats and SpotnRides. We also do Android apps, iPhone/iPad apps, and cross-platform app development.
2. What was the idea behind starting this organization?
Nowadays any kind of services can be opted from a smartphone app. This situation will only grow more and more in the future. We thought of capitalising this situation by making readymade apps for Android and iOS devices. Most important is the on-demand startups which are spending too much time on app development instead of the core business. With the help of our organisation startups can avail quality apps for them.
3. What are the services you offer to your clients?
See, we have clientele base in more than 20 plus countries and each one of them has been satisfied with our solutions. We have made digital solutions ranging from mobile app development to On-Demand App Development, Android app development, iOS app development, Web software development etc. We also develop apps for startup companies which offer on-demand services like cab booking, food delivery, handyman booking, courier delivery, pet taxi, elderly care, health care etc. Some of the firms we have worked with have reached great heights in their business.
4. What is your company’s business model–in house team or third party vendors / outsourcing?
We are happy to say that with the resources we have, the complete app development process is done in-house. Our developer team has a good hold over app development especially Android and iOS. Uplogic also has the pride of working with very big projects for clients across 15+ countries. So, skilled resources at affordable rates was never an issue for us. Also, we prefer not to outsource any process.
5. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
As I said earlier after sale support is what gives us an edge over our competitors. We provide free support for some time and after that we charge a nominal fee on an hourly basis.
6. Give your opinions on how far this app revolution can make a difference in the technology world?
Starting from the time we wake up in the morning till going to sleep at night, we are using mobile apps for all our services. As long as apps can reduce time and increase productivity, nothing can stop this revolution. Companies also should be built responsible apps that aid in the growth of the general public.
7. Define your future prospective and vision regarding new technologies like wearable and IoT apps?
I personally believe that wearable tech will be of immense help in the healthcare sector. This enables to give better diagnosis and treatment. In other ways I think wearable and IoT will enhance the quality of life in terms of safety. Our team is working on developing apps for IoT devices. We hope it will be made public very soon.
8. What are the key factors that you consider before deciding the cost of a mobile application?
When a client comes on-board, we discuss all the features to be included in the app, desired scalability, server requirements, design, post deployment assistance, and source code. From this we arrive at a tentative cost of the app development. Only after client’s approval we move to the next step. Normally, the final cost won’t deviate much from what we have quoted. We attribute this to our perfection in attaining what is asked by our client.
9. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
The outsourcing industry is vast in the sense that many players are in this area. Many projects can be completed only with the latest technologies and I am afraid that only a few companies have understood the requirement. They should focus on re-skilling their workforce in line with the latest techs.
10. What latest technologies and tools you’re planning to implement for mobile app development?
As said earlier, we have already updated to technologies like Nodejs, Laravel, Firebase, just to name a few and we are open to adapting new technologies.