1. Please introduce your company and give a brief about your role within the company.
We're next generation information technology company, that globally serves as a digital designing and developing unit. We channel the cumulative power of our expertise in advanced technology development to create intuitive and functional applications for mobile devices and websites.
2. What was the idea behind starting this organization?
Provide innovative solutions that help businesses achieve their goals.
3. What are the services you offer to your clients?
We specialize in UI/UX Designing, Mobile & Website Application Development, Enterprise Solutions, Maintenance and Support, Product Development, Project Management, Quality Assurance & Testing, IoT services, Digital Marketing.
4. What is your company’s business model–in house team or third party vendors / outsourcing?
Our company's business operates with in-house team.
5. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
Post Delivery of the service, there shall be UAT (User Acceptance Testing Phase) for 2 Weeks. Client can raise all issues in this period if any and Apparrant shall fix all defects and resubmit the Fixed Application with minimum turnaround time. Post UAT Phase, when client has certified all deliverables as Healthy and Bug Free, Apparrant offers 2 Months Warranty to look after any Defects if found on Production Server.
6. Give your opinions on how far this app revolution can make a difference in the technology world?
Apps were (and are) a way of connecting users to smartphone devices. Now, ten years later, app users are being put center stage, rather than the app itself. New mobile experiences will be driven by your daily needs, and they will all be in synch with one another, rather than jumping from one installed app to the next. Mobile will be able to answer immediate needs and present you with the best real-time option for your unique lifestyle. Right now, the primary user-mobile interaction is app-centered. The next mobile revolution will see this be replaced by action-based interactions.
7. Define your future prospective and vision regarding new technologies like wearable and IoT apps?
For users, new IoT products such as Internet-allowed appliances, wireless home automation gears, and energy management devices are affecting us toward a vision of the “smart home’’, offering more security and energy efficiency. Additional private IoT devices such as health monitoring, wearable fitness devices and n/w enabled medical devices are changing the way health care services are delivered.
8. What are the key factors that you consider before deciding the cost of a mobile application?
The drivers that regulate the mobile app development cost:
1. Platforms and Devices: Different platform (native or hybrid) plays an important factor in deciding the cost of a mobile application. In case of developing a native app for both iOS and Android, different teams would be working for both development requirements which doubles the development cost. Similarly, defining the type of devices for which the app is being developed is also a critical factor in determining the cost of the app.
2. Backend Integration & Testing
An important component that can reduce or increase the costs is the integration of a third-party service to enable a certain feature in the mobile app. Depending on the complexity of the app, the APIs need to be developed which determines the cost of mobile app.
3. App Security
Building a secure application involves looking for tools that help identify vulnerabilities and secure apps. Security of a mobile app is critical while developing an enterprise app. The cost of securing such data is high thus impacting the overall cost of mobile app.
4. Custom add-ons for consumer apps
For many customer-centric apps, you may want to consider revenue- and traffic-generating tools to enhance the user experience and boost your ROI.
5. Maintenance, support, and enhancements
It’s a good idea to retain the development team for a period after deployment so there’s rapid response to negative feedback, which may even include releasing fixes and enhancements.
One needs to consider hosting and storage costs for the database. In a way, database-based apps have higher development cost as compared to other simple apps.
It's an important factor to decide the app development cost. Different applications use different features like GPS and social media integration along with chat/messaging functionality, a calculator, camera or photo gallery integration, loyalty programs, online reservation, wearable device integration, etc. It is obvious that the more features you want to include in your app, the more cost you need to pay.
We covered all the major aspects of app development that contributes deciding the cost for mobile app development.
9. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
Following are the challenges we face:
? Slower turnaround time
? Lack of business or domain knowledge
? Time zone differences
? Lack of control
To overcome these challenges, we structure an outsourcing engagement based on
1. Time and materials Approach - Under this, the clients pays the provider based on the time and material used to complete the work. This helps in overcoming the challenges for time zone and control.
2. Outsourcing deal lengths
A shorter relationship may work better. This will certainly contribute in efficiency leading to a good turnaround time for a project. As with most questions about outsourcing, the optimal answer depends on what’s being outsourced and why. Generally speaking, overly long contracts (more than seven years) should be avoided unless there is a great deal of flexibility built into the contract.
3. Choosing the right outsourcing provider
To make an informed decision, articulate what you want from the outsourcing relationship to extract the most important criteria you seek in a service provider. Once you define and prioritize your needs, you’ll be better able to decide what trade-offs are worth making.
4. Communication: This is the biggest challenge the client face, it involves explaining the vision, requirements, scope and expectations about the project to the provider. Educating right about what you want as an end product is important. Providing the documentation along with example can help in overcoming this challenge. Assigning a dedicated project manager can contributes a great success for the project.
10. What latest technologies and tools you’re planning to implement for mobile app development?
2. React Native - It offers ample support to IDEs and other mobile app development tools and enables the development of native apps for iOS and Android platforms.
3. Xamarin - With the benefits of code sharing, Xamarin builds applications that render exact native app experience. It is the most time and cost saving framework for mobile app development.