1. Please introduce your company and give a brief about your role within the company.
Agicent has been creating mobile apps and web apps since 9 years, and primarily serving tech startups and growing companies in the world. We are makers behind some of the famous apps like HASfit, Pregmo, Wellcure, Breezler, and Aiko & Egor. I’m one of the two cofounders of the company, and currently looking for growth and business development areas.
2. What was the idea behind starting this organization?
The idea was to become one of the most trusted development partner for the lesser funded but promising tech startups. The dea was to offer great app development services at a price that any budding startup can afford and we’ve been successful to a great extend so far.
3. What are the services you offer to your clients?
4. What is your company’s business model–in house team or third party vendors / outsourcing?
All inhouse team.
5. After service is a necessary part of development. How do you provide customer support to your client?
We offer 3 months no cost warranty after project delivery to every customer, and extend the warranty time to more months depending upon size of the project. We assign an account manager to every project, and they receive any tasks related to maintenance or support and get that executed by the team.
6. Give your opinions on how far this app revolution can make a difference in the technology world?
This is just the beginning, I say only 10 % or lesser of what all one can achieve from the technology. It is only first time in the world that people are using technology in their daily lives as they never before. The techs and apps that were only accessible to the large enterprises or govt are now being offered for free to the end users, and it is just the start when users have started not only using apps but have also started paying for technology based products. It is going to go a long way from here. The next decade is going to be all mobile based consumer apps loaded with AI.
7. Define your future prospective and vision regarding new technologies like wearable and IoT apps?
We are pretty bullish about the prospective of future technologies, especially AI and iOT Machines are now using more and more AI technology and their integration with handheld devices and household devices is no yet started properly. We are creating some great AI solutions inhouse, and all ready and set to do bigger in that domain.
8. What are the key factors that you consider before deciding the cost of a mobile application?
Following factors primarily –
9. What are the challenges you see in the outsourcing industry and how much you’re prepared to face those challenges?
The major challenge is to standing out of the competition where everyone can claim them to be best, but only a few top 3 % are the finest in app industry. The only way to come out of this challange is to keep doing work that perform good and also look good and also spend time and efforts in promoting our work.
10. What latest technologies and tools you’re planning to implement for mobile app development?
Already started using Flutter for cross platform development along with native app development tools. Working on tensor flow, IBM watson now for AI applications. Looking to utilize hadoop also for next projects where applicable.